Undergraduate Catalog 2019-2021

Declaration or Change of Major/Minor

A major may be declared or changed by submitting a request to the academic advisor for the proposed major. The Advising Center is located in 200 Lanier Hall.

A second major or minor may be declared by following the same procedure.

Some majors, including those in the College of Education and some in the College of Health Sciences, have additional admissions requirements that must be met before a student will be admitted to the major.

See also: Multiple Majors