Graduate Catalog 2016-2017

Student Financial Aid Ombudsman

If a problem or dispute regarding a student's federal education loan(s) arises that cannot be resolved through reasonable efforts, the student may contact the Student Financial Assistance Ombudsman. The Ombudsman's office can propose solutions that may help all parties come to a final agreement. The student should make sure good records of conversations and people involved are documented prior to calling this office. Students can reach the Ombudsman at:

Office of the Ombudsman
SFA US Department of Education
4th Floor, UCP-3/MS 5144 830 First Street, NE Washington, DC 20202-5144