Community Health B.S.
Areas A, B, C, D and E (See Core section of the Catalog) (42 semester hours)
Area F (18 semester hours)
Major Requirements (45 semester hours)
Internship (12 semester hours)
Optional Minor or Approved Electives (15 semester hours)
Total Credit Hours: 120
- Students will be required to show proof of liability insurance for their junior and senior years.
- Grades of C or better are required in Area F, major, minor and approved elective courses.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification required.
- In order to graduate, students must have a GPA of 2.5 and fulfill other requirements specified in the Graduation Requirements section of the Catalog.
- Students will be required to complete service learning projects which are discipline-specific.