Areas A - E (See Core section of the Catalog) (42 semester hours)
Area F (18 semester hours)
Thirteen hours selected from the following (if not already taken in Areas A or D):
All courses listed above under Area F Requirements are program requirements. If not taken under Areas A, D, and F, they must be taken as Electives.
Any transfer student, who has not completed the courses in Area F, or their equivalents, must take these courses at GC.
Major Requirements (33 semester hours)
Capstone Experience (15 semester hours)
Twelve hours selected from the following:
Electives (8-5 semester hours)
Total Credit Hours: 120
- Complete PHYS 0001, First-Year Academic Seminar, with a satisfactory grade. Students who transfer to GC are exempt from this requirement.
- An average of C or better must be maintained over the 44-59 hours used to satisfy Area F and Major Requirements.
- Successful completion of senior exit interview.
- A minimum of 39 hours overall must be at the 3000-4000 level.
- Students must show competence in a foreign language at the level of the second university course (1002). (3-6 semester hours)